Tuan Belog

My photo
Blogging since 18 November 2011. Heyyy, slowly I'm backk ! dhiaadawiyah@gmail.com

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Realize .. know .. appreciate what is in front of the eye




My heart worries. disordered mind. I do not know what will happen in my life. Made it very difficult situation. why I did not realize that the people around me so love me? Blind my heart. I chase away a short while in front of your eyes? God deliberately bring us the wrong person so that we better appreciate the availability of new people. All the wisdom is not it?

Remember .. not everyone can make our lives like a rainbow. not everyone is who can we trust. however, our hearts can choose exactly what is best to make wonderful memories in our lives.

Terima Kasih kerana sudi membaca entri ni, datang lagi . :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...